Development, Infrastructure & Eco-tourism
We have many clients that we assist in the development, infrastructure and business areas, which include for example Developers, Town Planners, Project Managers, Construction Companies, Eco-tourism and Nature-based Recreation Operators.
There are numerous pieces of legislation, regulations, guidelines and responsibilities related to development and infrastructure provision in both the public and private sectors, which is why it is essential to engage the services of an experienced agency such as Envirosphere Consulting, to smooth the pathway and achieve the necessary approvals.
Our team understands the industry requirements for information, documentation and quality assurance, design, planning and delivery.
Our goal is to work with our clients and provide key environmental aspects for the pre-design, location selection and options analysis phases of projects.
Examples of services we can provide to businesses to assist them to deliver quality service to their clients:
- Environmental application drafting and submission
- Ecological analysis (including terrain analysis, vegetation and
- fauna surveys)
- Impact assessments
- Liaison with regulatory agencies
- Environmental project contractor supervision and management,
- Options evaluation, business case analysis, process review and
- Decision support for environmental issues
- Stakeholder engagement and consultation
- Environmental monitoring
- Drone aerial photography
- GIS data capture and presentation
- Landscape architecture design and drawings
- Vegetation clearing plans and spotter catcher services
- Arboricultural assessments
- Soils investigations and sediment and erosion control plans